Ok, I decided to do a little vloggity vlog for IMM this week. IMM is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and you should follow her because she is all sorts of awesomeness. I firmly believe in the saying that, “If at first you don’t succeed–try try again.” You might be shaking your head or making a mad dash for the back button to get far away from this blog right now if you experienced the horror of my first IMM vlog.
Two things to note:
1. I look like a total hot mess. It was really late. Let’s just pretend it was my Halloween costume…I was a poor, unemployed, exhausted college grad. True story.
2. The shirt I was wearing makes me look like I have man shoulders. I don’t. I promise.
It was a YA book buying week for me. I’ve been buying a lot of adult fiction so this week I had to catch up on a few YA titles I needed.
– Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
– The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas by John Boyne
– Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by David Levithan & Rachel Cohn
– Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson
– The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness