Oh The Places That You’ll Go…

Guys. I am just FOUR days from taking a 90 minute train ride to NYC for a WEEK to attend the Book Expo of America, The Book Blogger Convention AND hang out with some of my blogging besties!!! Can you just jump and down and get excited with me?! *happy dance* * panty throw* Teheh 😛
This fact right there is why I haven’t posted anything since LAST Wednesday. I have been so crazy getting things around and getting work done before I leave that blogging got pushed aside a bit. And of course, it wouldn’t be my life if while I was super stressed out and busy that other things happen…like the whole Blogger meltdown last week. That totally sucked my blogging mojo right from me. And then my boyfriend got really sick this past Wednesday and he’s been to the hospital and all this other crap and they still don’t know what is wrong with him.
All that being said, that is why I have been scarce around the blogosphere lately. I won’t be posting any reviews or anything during BEA…BUT I will hopefully have some short posts or videos from each day for you all to enjoy/hate me for 😛 So stay tuned for that. I will be tweeting from my @brokeandbookish account for the duration of the trip and will not be logging into my personal account @pageturnerjamie…so if you want to follow my BEA madness..be sure to follow my @brokeandbookish account as I use that more frequently anyways.
And if you ARE going to BEA and I don’t know about this fact….please please please say hi to me! I want to hug you just for reading my blog and putting up with me. If you want to meet up, please feel free to comment below, email me or @ me on Twitter so we can figure something out. I know I’ve put up pictures on some of my posts recently but I’m including my picture in this post so you can recognize me! 🙂 The picture is a little old and my hair is a bit longer but I pretty much look the same. Or you could check out my “About Me” for more pictures or a few posts down.

And um..you should probably be jealous because I’m sharing a bed with April from Good Books and Good Wine…. and in the bed next to us will be the lovely Shanyn from Chick Loves Lit!!

Comments

1. I Eat Words says:

Cutest couple EVER. I'll keep your boyfriend in my thoughts 🙂 I can't wait to meet you, and I hope everything will be okay before you leave! Keep smiling.

-Farrah

2. Best wishes to your boyfriend 🙁 I hope he gets better very soon. Have fun at BEA! I am so jealous. I love NYC!

3. Hope your bf is feeling better!

And I hope you have the BEST time at BEA!!! I won't be there, but I really look forward to reading more about your time there!

4. Frankie Diane Mallis says:

Send positive vibes for your boyfriend. Can't wait to see you at BEA! Are you coming to Jeri's signing on Friday btw?

5. I hope your bf feels better soon!
    Have fun at BEA! I'm so, SO jealous of all of you going there! (I'm a little green monster right now) If I could go without using up all my savings on the plane ticket alone, I'd totally be there.
    I'm looking forward to your stories/pictures 🙂

6. Lisa (BaffledBooks.com) says:

I hope he gets better soon! I'll be there and I can't wait to see everyone! 😀 I have a recentish picture up on my tumblr (baffledbooks.tumblr.com) if you feel a need to know what I look like.

Good luck getting everything sorted out! 🙂

7. Jen @ A Book and a Latte says:

I'm so jealous of you going to BEA! I'm just sorry things are so stressful for you right now. I hope your bf gets better soon. Have a GREAT time! I look forward to your tweets! ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte

8. Lauren M says:

Sending good thoughts to your bf…hope he feels better soon!

And YAYAYAYAY BEA! I can't wait! 🙂

9. Rex Robot Reviews says:

Yay for BEA! I'll be going and sharing a bed with LooksieLovitz.blogspot.com ….:) Can't wait! Hope to meet you and your roomies!

10. Allison says:

I tried to comment earlier on my phone but I don't think it went through- I have been praying for your bf, and I hope he gets everything straightened out soon! I look forward to meeting you at BBC!

11. picky girl says:

So sorry so much is going on right now. Definitely hope your bf is well and back on his feet ASAP.

Hope to see you at BEA!

12. Have fun!

13. As the Crowe Flies and Reads says:

Hope to see you at the Javits! I've been a long time follower of Broke & Bookish but this is the first time I've read your blog.

14. mmshaunakelley says:

I hope it goes so well at BEA! I don't get to be there, but my book Max and Menna will bein the new title showcase.

15. The Literary Lioness says:

I'm going to the BEA and BBC, too! Maybe I'll see you there!

16. Rebecca Rasmussen says:

Have so much fun honey! I hope your boyfriend is feeling better 🙂