If I Am Dead Tomorrow…You All Will Know Why!

So I was recording a vlog for the Booksessed Channel…and something HORRIBLE HAPPENED. It was just supposed to be a “day in the life” vlog and it turned into quite the fiasco that resulted in me vomiting. Don’t worry..no vomiting is shown or anything that will make YOU vomit…but you’ll see my reaction to said gross, horrible thing. And also, you can see what a typical day in my life is like…or just get a good laugh at the end.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
About Jamie

Jamie is a 30 year old married lady who is in denial that she’s actually that old. When she’s not reading you can find her doing Pilates followed by eating ice cream, listening to music with oversized headphones and having adventures with her husband and dog.

Comments

  1. I'm sorry for the vomiting! But this was so much fun to watch!

  2. I'm posting anonymously, only because I don't want the blog world to hear this story… and know that I'm the subject. But this might make you feel better.

    Once upon a time, I was on a cruise… And I always travel with a tube of Vagisil, because nobody wants to be stuck on a boat with no way to relieve feminine itching… You know. Tropical locals. Anyway Vagisil, for those who don't know, has a numbing agent in it to help calm stuff down. Ok, so this tube is about the same size as my travel tube of toothpaste. So, I wasn't paying attention… and I brushed my teeth with VAGISIL. I tasted the difference immediately, and then my mouth went completely numb! So, I started rinsing my mouth like a mad woman, but it did not all get out… and my throat went numb. And then I started crying, because there is no emergency room on a cruise ship and I was SO worried I was going to die. My sister prayed for me. It was the most unfortunate mistake I could have made. So, I do feel for you and your moldy whipped cream story. I've been there.

    Funny video!

  3. Lisa Austin says:

    Oh my goodness! LOL! Sorry you got sick. :/
    "I gotta put on my faaaace!"

  4. Ewwww!! But yay for condiments!

    I hope you feel better.

  5. Ginger @ GReads! says:

    Ok.. to that anonymous story above.. WTF! hahaha and Jamie, I had to watch your video with no sound (b/c I'm at work) so I had a feeling the puke-fest may have been due to that whipped cream can 😉 Btw, you're too effing cute!

  6. I'm sorry you ate the moldy whipped cream, but the look on your face when you realized it was HILARIOUS! Thanks for sharing! I had a good laugh…

  7. April (BooksandWine) says:

    Please be my BEA roomie again, ahahahahaha. Because I feel like I can verify this funny shit that happens to you.

    I mean, instead of saying Oh, Carla, we should probably start saying Oh, Jamie. Because, yah. How do you not see MOLD on your whipped cream.

    I'm glad you are still alive though, kiddo.

    And that hair dryer and straightener are baller! FYI I totally almost bought a Chi straightener at TJ Max the other day and thought of you because you use good hair products/devices.

  8. I love this video, you are too adorable.
    And yeah, your face when you saw the mold, i'm sorry but it was kinda funny.
    But I definitely would have had the same reaction. it was still funny. I hope you threw out that can 🙂

  9. I might have laughed at the look on your face 😉 But seriously, hope you're still alive and the mold hasn't done serious damage! Oh, and you did throw it out after right?

  10. Melissa (Avid Reader) says:

    Bahaha, that is both disgusting and hilarious. I love that your "average day" video had a surprise ending. Hilarious.

  11. omg I seriously just died… we drive the same way btw… and honestly would have screamed and spit that all out the second I realized that so, kudos to you!

  12. To the person on the cruise ship…they actually do have doctors on board. Maybe not emergency rooms but there is a "hospital room".

  13. Kate {The Parchment Girl} says:

    If it makes you feel any better, penicillin is derived from a type of green mold. In fact, people used to eat foot with a little mold still on it to help kill bacteria. So you won't die. In fact, in that small a dose, it might be good for you.

  14. I love your vlogs! This was great!

    I also squirt whipped cream straight into my mouth (never had mold on it, thank goodness). My family hates it when I do that, though, since we share the bottle. I have to do it secretly now. 🙂

  15. Miss Lauren says:

    You just made my night, Jamie. lol A couple of weeks ago, I was in the bathroom, ya know, doing my business. I forgot to bring a book. Yeah, I read on the toliet.. don't lie.. I know everyone does it. Anyways, I looked up and saw mold on the ceiling. I freaked out so bad and screamed. The bf about broke a leg running up the basement stairs to find my pants down and me pointing to the bathroom. lol I thought it was the black bad mold. It's gone now though. 🙂

  16. Oh my goodness. I am so sorry that happened but it was funny as hell to see your face in that moment. I also love your car dancing.

  17. You are too cute for words! Well minus the whole mold fiasco, poor thing! You are a stonger woman than I, I would have gone directly to urgent care to have my stomach pumped!