I know lots of people do these sorts of things and well I’ve been feeling like I want a nice little monthly wrap up post because those sorts of things are fun to me. So..huzzah..here’s October in a glance:
|Lots of fun with the love of my life this month – LOTS of wedding planning!|
1. I turned 26!!! Will made me dinner and it was amazing!
2. I went shopping for a wedding dress (and MAYBE sorta found THE ONE…still deciding!)
3. I watched the first two seasons of The Vampire Diaries and LOVED it.
4. I went to see Lauren Oliver at Children’s Book World in Haverford, PA! SO FUN!
5. I bought my own domain (FINALLY…geez) and got a Facebook page for this blog…you know…after almost a year and a half! Go like me!
1. Little Talks by Monsters of Men
2. Meant by Elizaveta
3. Static Waves by Andrew Belle ft. Katie Herzig
4. Spoon – Paper Tigers
5. If I Die Young by The Band Perry
1. Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
2. You Are My Only by Beth Kephart
3. Virtuosity by Jessi Martinez
1. Getting Blog Followers Vs. Getting Blog Readers
2. Top Ten Books I Read Because Of The Cover Or Title
3. My Fictional Wedding – Why fictional characters seem like a better option
1. It SNOWED. What the crap? It snowed in October. BIZARRE.
2. I announced a laid back Re-Readathon I’m doing if others feel like joining.
3. I announced that the End of Year Book Survey WILL be back this year.
So this was fun. I think I shall do these at the end of every month. Love looking back at my month to see what all I have accomplished.