Look..How Pinteresting! (2)

Since so many of you enjoyed my first round of Pinterest board fun a few months ago I thought I’d keep doing it! I’d love if others joined in…I LOVE finding new pins so seeing your recaps would be nice! Link me if you do any sort of Pinterest recap on your blog!

From my “All Things Bookish” Board:

Seriously guys..every day of my life and Will thinks I’m abnormal.

From My “Going To The Chapel” Board:

I love this!

Mint Chocolate Brownies..PLEASE YES.

From my “See, I Can Be A Proper Girl” Board:

Hopefully I can learn how to do this!

From My “I Wish I Was Crafty” Board:

I am so making this. It fits my style perfectly.
From My “Wanderlust”  Board:
Zakynthos Island, Greece. I WANT TO LIVE HERE.

And from my “Random” Board:

Words to live by for my new, fresh attitude for 2012.

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip…YUM. SO GOOD.

PS. If you want an invite to Pinterest..send me an email! And let me know if you are on Pinterest so I can stalk your boards! :P

Comments

1. Oh how addicting Pinterest is!! (I love your All Things Bookish Board!!)

I made the Chocolate Chip Cheesecake dip for Christmas, and it was a HUGE success!

2. Rachelia (Bookish Comforts) says:

Pinterest is SO addicting! I'm following you now :)

I wonder if there are new ways book bloggers can use Pinterest. I can see it being possibly a little easier to sort covers you like, or a wishlist, than possibly on Goodreads. Any ideas?

3. It is soo addicting! And thanks :)

We made the dip for my sisters baby shower and then again for a christmas party…it was gone quickly. We used teddy grahams to dip into it.

4. YAY! Can't wait to follow your boards!

I've been using it for my blog to pin book covers linked to reviews in a "books I've read" board. Its nice to visually see everything. Still working on adding everything.

5. Ah! I love this…especially the first one. I literally shut myself in my room after finishing the sixth Harry Potter book and demanded to be left alone.

6. Rie Conley says:

I'm SO in love with Pinterest. I've been cooking pretty exclusively off of it. I've found so many AMAZING crock pot recipes! My current favorite recipe is Lemon chicken. It sounds healthy, but SO isn't as it's cooked in butter for 8 hrs. I mean how sinful!

7. I just followed you – i'm gardenJess. LOVE pinterest – addicted!

8. Sarah Reads Too Much says:

I've just recently found Pinterest and wow – I love it! I'll start following you – I think it just knows me as Sarah :)

9. Peaceful Reader says:

I love pinterest also-just one more thing to keep me hopelessly tied to my computer. It never occurred to me to share my pins on a post! Smart.

10. that heart art project is very sweet. make it! do it! do it!

11. Haha! I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this! I do it with tv shows and movies too. I bawl like every day at some point about a fictional character..and not even JUST their deaths lol

12. Rie — that's where a lot of my recipes have been coming from too! SO convenient..especially if I know I want to make like a chicken recipe or something..I can just search it. And YUM that recipe sounds amazing!

13. Yay! Can't wait to follow your pins.

14. Isn't it SO addicting? Will look for your follow so I can follow you back!

15. It's SO addicting! I'm with you..I don't need more internet obsessions..Twitter and blogging already monopolize my time! haha You really should do a post of pins..it's fun :) Link me to it so I can check it out if you do end up doing it!

16. Isn't it? I saw it and fell in love. SO my style..I love anything travel themed but not like chintzy travel themed stuff. I hope to make it soon!

17. I absolutely adore the "I Do" picture! It's so cute :) And the picture of Greece made me swoon – I would love to go one day!

18. Chrystal @ Snowdrop Dreams of Books says:

I seriously heart Pinterest so freaking much.

I bought those cute letters for an I DO picture. I think it's so cute. :)

19. Isn't it?! I keep adding pictures so that I can take them out to our potential photographer for the wedding to show the kind of cute stuff I want. And I know…I NEED to go to Greece.

20. Will laughs at me because I'm always talking about how amazing Pinterest is and sharing my finds. I SOO want those letters. Where did you get them?

21. bibliojunkies says:

Love this idea! May try it soon. Will definitely tweet you if we do one. I am jumping on there shortly so will definitely follow you. LOVE your board names! Look for me too. Natalie Picchi

22. I first heard about Pinterest from one of your posts and I am now totally addicted. Love all your pins :)

23. I love Pinterest! Great pins you have, there!
    (This is me testing the threaded comments!)

- Jana

24. Haha thanks Jana :P

25. YAY! I'm glad I could pass on the Pinterest bug to someone else :P

26. Awesome! Can't wait! :)

27. Christa @ Hooked on Books says:

Haha I totally sent my boyfriend that "mean things I said out of hunger" pin.

Also that dip looks amazing! Totally making that!

28. Hahha that is too funny! Will definitely gets the wrath of my hunger!

And you should..really easy. Will actually made it the first time!

29. Amy @ Tripping Over Books says:

Pinterest is like crack!! I love it so hard! I go on binges where I pin everything in sight. It's one of the best time sucks EVER. I'm following you now ;-) YAY!

30. It is SO like crack. I feel like I keep finding some many things I want to do on it. I'm trying really hard to actually do the crafts and make the recipes. And YAY I will follow you back!

31. I am not gonna lie, I mainly use Pintrest to stalk recipe and DIY boards, but I am slowly branching out. I only joined recently, so my boards are sparse, but I love it so far! That chocolate chip cheesecake dip looks pretty delicious…I am gonna go pin it now!

32. I keep hearing good things about Pintrest. I see it all over the place. Maybe its time I jumped on the wagon? If you still have an invite… :)

BTW your titles are awesome!

33. christina says:

Um I've been trying to be strong and not fall prey to the pinterest time suck, but I can't help it. I'm DYING to create my own. If you still have extra invites, me please!

c.beumer@gmail.com

34. Haha that's really the two areas I focus in on but I do a decent amount of wedding planning with it and see some funny things from the boards I follow! And it is SO good..you'll have to tell me what you think!

35. It's amazing, Julia! YOU WILL LOVE IT. I will invite you now!

36. Haha YES! You have fallen to the powers that are PINTEREST!! WOOOO! I will send you one now!

37. lisa [the nerd] says:

YES FOREVER to the unkind words out of hunger.

And "Do What You Can" quote is making my heart so happy. SO HAPPY.

Pinterest for life.

38. I am SO that girl how gets angry out of hunger! I love these posts Jamie :)

39. Asheley (@BookwormAsheley) says:

Um, I haven't ever done Pinterest.
    (hides my face)

40. Cat the Librarian says:

I love these posts, and now I neeeeeed to get on there!!!!! If you have any extra invites, I would love one!

catherine.coffman (at) gmail (dot) com

41. LOVE pinterest!!! What a wonderful invention! Also, really enjoyed this post, I like that you can link in, never thought of that…! I especially liked your first pin!