My Bookish Calendar For February & March

Oh you guys! I AM SO STINKING EXCITED!! If you are anywhere close to the Philadelphia area you probably need to check out these events — 2 of which are taking place on the weekend so that means ROAD TRIPS ARE ENCOURAGED!!

February

February 18 & 19:
Breathless Reads Tour with Beth Revis, Andrea Cremer, Jessica Spotswood and Marie Lu

Thanks to the lovely people at Penguin Teen, we have TWO stops within 45 minutes of me. One is in my town at Doylestown Bookshop (the 19th) and the other one on the Saturday, the 18th, is at an indie bookstore in Collegeville, PA that I’ve never been to but is only 45 minutes away from me! I will for sure be attention both!! If you are anywhere near the area, you should really come! If not, check out the Breathless Reads Facebook page to see if the tour is coming to a city near you!

February 24th (Friday)
Lauren DeStefano Fever Book Release Party – Tour Stop At Doylestown Bookshop

I literally spit my drink out when I saw my local indie tweet this. If you’ve read my review of Wither or my review of Fever…you will know I adore this series AND I adore Lauren DeStefano. I’m so excited to finally meet her!!

MARCH

March 14 (Wednesday) –Oxford Valley Barnes and Noble – Fairless Hills, PA
Ally Carter & Rachel Hawkins book signing

I haven’t read either of their books but have Ally Carter’s books on my shelf AND I saw Rachel Hawkins at another event and vowed to get her books since I found her to be hilarious and entertaining! I’ve still got a few months to rectify this!

March 29 (Thursday) – Princeton, NJ Barnes & Noble
Lissa Price Starters Tour

This is one debut I’m really excited about that’s coming out in March 2012 from Random House. It’s dystopian and it sounds so intriguing. Excited to meet Lissa and super excited to read this book!

What book events are you going to in the upcoming months??!  What book events have you BEEN to in the past few months?

Comments

1. Wow you have some AMAZING author events coming up! I may just have to hop a plane to Doylestown to join in the fun… :)

2. Thank you so much for posting this! I'm so outa the loop with things like this going on in our area.. nothing happens up here in the poconos.. Not even snow anymore. lol

Talking to a friend of mine to see if she will ride down with me, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to go to the collegeville one. that one is only 1 1/2 hours away from me. :) Well, actually both are about that far, but saturday will prob be best for me. I'll let you know if I will be attending. It would be awesome to meet you.

3. April (BooksandWine) says:

I hate weekday signings. BUT I really want to try to make a weekend one. Also I miss your face and want to hang out again!

4. Asheley (@BookwormAsheley) says:

OH MY LORDY THE FEVER THING. I CAN'T…I CAN'T EVEN…

BTW, we still haven't talked about those two books. I can't wait to do that tour. I'm so excited about it.

5. Jacinda (The Reading Housewives) says:

Breathless Reads is coming to me too! I will be there! I'm jealous of the Fever release party :( Starters will also come to me to! I have to see if I can make that signing!

6. OH MY GOSH. I will hopefully be at ALL those feb ones!!' and the March 14th one :) <3333

7. Ooh, I'm definitely planning on going to the Breathless reads one on Feb. 19- that looks way too awesome to pass up! And I wish I could go to the Lauren DeStefano but I don't think a Friday would work for me. Thanks for posting about this! :)

8. I'm the same as Lauren. Will hopefully be able to make the Breathless stop on the 19th, but Friday for Fever isn't the best time for me. Can't wait!

9. Farrah Penn says:

Nooooo. They go from TX to CA and COMPLETELY SKIP PHOENIX. *wails* Man, I wish I could go! But definitely have fun!!! I'll just have to live vicariously through your awesome self!

Farrah

10. A Backwards Story says:

Ahhh!! I'll probably be working during Lauren DeStefano's launch, nooo!…wait, maybe I can still adjust it…

Def. going to see Ally Carter/Rachel Hawkins and going to Breathless!! Finally, finally, we shall meet!!

11. Jessica A. says:

Ugh, so jealous that you are going to the Breathless Reads tour. They are going to be stopping like 2 hrs from me but I already had plans. So frustrating. Oh well, such is life.
    BUT! I do get to go to the Adr3nalin3 book tour this weekend to see some neat authors.

Hope you have a great time at your events :)

12. AHHH! Thanks for posting this! I knew about the Breathless Reads tour! I'll HOPEFULLY be going to one of them in PA not sure which yet. The others look like fun too! I'm in NJ so they are all with an hour from me :)yay!

13. Simply_Megan says:

These are fairly close to me but I'm at college without a car so I think I'm stuck :(

14. Cialina at Muggle-Born.net says:

Oooh! I'm pretty sure my best friend will also be attending the Collegeville stop :D