So the topic for today was Top Ten Authors I’d Like To See On A Reality Show BUT we over at The Broke and Bookish, after a lot of feedback about the difficulty of the topic, decided to make it a Freebie Week. SO..since I did THAT topic over on TB&TB I decided to use a Freebie over here and talk to you about characters I’d like to trade places with for 24 hours in the event that a Freaky Friday-esque event should happen to me!
2. Amy from Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour: I’m itching for a road trip with the windows down and the music blaring…and having Roger next to me wouldn’t hurt. I’d prefer for this 24 hours to be during a very adventurous portion of the trip.
3. Anna from Anna and the French Kiss: Yes, please, I want to go run around Paris for 24 hours (ok, more than 24 hours really). But Anna has the ins with St. Clair sooo you know…I wouldn’t deny myself a companion
4. Gloria from Vixen: I love this time period and would love to, for 24 hours, explore the world of the flappers. It’d be a little dangerous with all the gangsters at the club but I think I’d manage for 24 hours. I’d love to just get all dolled up in flapper dresses and dance all night.
5. Ginny from 13 Little Blue Envelopes: I want to go on a crazy adventure where I never know what is going to happen next! Particularly with a cute guy by my side!
7. Bria from Wanderlove: I would love for 24 hours (ok, maybe more…you know me, I want to be a nomadic wanderer lol) to trek around South America with Rowan and Starling.
8. Carmen from Virtuosity: I’ve always wished that I could have at least some semblance of musical talent. I’d love to spend 24 hours (non-mom pressured hours) with her talent and have the opportunity to perform in front of people! I don’t think I could handle that kind of pressure for a lifetime but for 24 hours it would be cool!
9. Aria from Under the Never Sky: Ok, so for most of the novel I would NOT want to be her (well, besides during some parts when she is with Perry!) but I’d love to live in her world for 24 hours because the realms sound FASCINATING. One moment you could be in the past and the next you could be at a concert in the present. I’d love to live in a crazy virtual reality for 24 hours and then get myself back to reality!
10. Laura from Little House on the Prairie: I’m going to let you in on a dorky Jamie secret. When I was little I was obsessed with these books and, rather than playing normal things like House or School as a kid, I would try to beg my sister to play Little House on the Prairie with me. For whatever reason, I was so enthralled with life on the prairie so I’d like to give childhood Jamie 24 hours on the prairie with Ma and Pa!