This Top Ten Tuesday (as always, hosted at my other blog – The Broke and the Bookish) is all about blogs/sites you read that AREN’T book blogs. This one was easy peasy for me because I spread myself too thin on the blog front because I have wayyy to many interests.
Google Reader and I are bffs. It’s how I keep up with things in the book blogging world (or sometimes shamefully let it get WAY behind). I have my Google Reader all sectioned off into categories — YA bloggers, Adult Fiction Bloggers, Eclectic Bloggers..BUT I have lots of other sections: Blogs That Make Me Salivate (you guessed it…food blogs), The Pretties (makeup/beautiful/fashion), Be Still My Heart (all my travel blogs…because I wish i was them), Make Stuff (DIY/crafty blogs) & General Awesomeness (for things that don’t fall into a particular category).
Blogs That Make Me Salivate
1. SkinnyTaste: My ultimate go-to blog for healthy and YUMMY food. Seriously, even Will has started regularly reading this one and picks out recipes all the time for us (and by us, I mostly mean him) to make.
2. Iowa Girl Eats: Another favorite of Will and I! She’s got great healthy recipes but I really love her personality in her other posts that deal with travel and running and her life. Food AND a personality I’d like to be friends with!
3. Annie’s Eats: Just an all around good food blog for those not necessarily looking for “healthy eating blogs.”
Be Still My Heart
4. Adventurous Kate: LOVE THIS BLOG SO MUCH. I am insanely jealous of her life lol. She’s a solo female traveler and I think that’s pretty kickass.
5. Twenty Something Travel: Another travel blog that I love to pieces.
6. Delighted Momma: This blog has it all — amazing DIY skincare ideas, recipes, DIY & more! It’s my newest find and I’m obsessed.
7. Tick Tock Vintage: LOVE her style AND she’s a Philly area blogger so I like reading up on cool places she talks about. Yay for locals!
8. The Beauty Department: LOVE LOVE LOVE this makeup/beauty blog. I am obsessed with her hair tutorials. And really her blog is just so prettyful. If you are on Pinterest you’ll probably recognize a lot of her hair tutorial pictures.
9. The Glitter Guide: Mostly a makeup/beauty/fashion blog but a smattering of other things!
10. Cupcakes & Cashmere: LOVE this fashion blog and I adore her style. She also has decor and recipes so I love the diversity!
Tell me some of YOUR favorite blogs? I have barely even given you a fraction of my fave blogs/sites but I’m always looking for more!