Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at my collab blog — The Broke and the Bookish
I’ve been so fortunate to meet MOST of my favorite authors (Stephanie Perkins, Gayle Forman, Megan McCafferty, Jonathan Safran Foer, David Levithan, Lauren DeStefano, Veronica Rossi, etc. etc. etc.). Seriously, only a few left I haven’t. And I’m so freaking lucky because I’ve even gotten to meet some of my VERY BEST BLOGGING FRIENDS in the whole wide world and the superstars that are the FYA ladies. I have even had fun bloggy sleepovers where we make ridiculously awesome videos.
1. Ginger from GReads: This girl has been one of my very best blogging friends from the very beginning. She’s pretty much the only one I haven’t met! We have some of the best conversations and she GETS me.
2. Magan & Estelle from Rather Be Reading: I love these two hardcore!! I know we’d have so much fun together so I MUST MUST MUST meet them!
3. Lisa from Lisa Is Busy Nerding: One of the nicest ladies I know! Nerds unite!
4. John Green: THIS MIGHT H
APPEN THIS WEEKEND AT THE NATIONAL BOOK FEST! Omg, JOHN FREAKING GREEN.
5. Suzanne Collins: I got to see her speak two years ago at the National Book Fest but didn’t get a chance to meet her!
6. The rest of my crew from The Broke & Bookish: I “met” most of them through the College Students group I created on Goodreads back in 2008 and then in 2010 some of them decided they wanted to join my crazy idea of starting a book blog! I love those ladies and NEED TO MEET THEM.
7. Alexa from Alexa Loves Books: OH WAIT. This is happening on FRIDAY when she will come stay at my apartment and we will journey to DC together! WOOOO!
8. The ladies at Novel Sounds: They are one of my newest favorite blogs this year and they have crazy good taste in music and books. I love them!
9. Jane Austen: You know she had to be on my list.
10. Laura Ingalls Wilder: I can’t tell you how much the Little House books were part of the foundation that helped me love reading so much. I read these compulsively. She sure knows how to tell a story.