Image From October
October In One Word
5 Things That Happened In October:
1. We went pumpkin picking with my sister’s family and took adorable pics of my adorable baby niece in the pumpkin patch!
2. Will also lost his job…yeah. I know, how unlucky are we? I lose mine a week before the wedding, him now. His was a SHOCK!
3. Will and I explored the park and the trails near our house! So fun!
4. I went to the Fierce Reads tour in Philly and it was AWESOME.
5. I experienced a hurricane here in Philly! (I’m totally writing this on Sunday night as Sandy is rolling in so I have no idea how bad it’s going to be!)
5 Songs That Were Most Popular On My Ipod This Month:
1. The A-Team by Ed Sheeran
2. Either Way by Beta Radio
3. A Little Taste by Skyler Stonestreet (You may have heard this in the ABC trailer for Once Upon A Time, Revenge & 666 Park Ave)
4. Older Brother by Pepper Rabbit
5. Concrete Wall by Zee Avi (OMG! OBSESSED.)
Top 2 Books I Read This Month:
Most Popular Review This Month
Most Popular 4 Blog Posts Overall This Month
1. My post about How Books Are Helping Me To Become More Fit & More Productive — you guys ROCK! I loved all the comments on this with encouragement, advice and what’s worked for you!
2. My YA’s Got Talent post
3. Top Ten Older Books I Don’t Want People To Forget
4. A Very Bookish Playlist
3 New Obsessions In October
2 Things I’m Looking Forward To In November
3 Books I’m Looking Forward To Being Released In November