Top Ten Tuesday, as always, is hosted at my other blog — The Broke & the Bookish.
This week’s topic: Top Ten Books You Wouldn’t Mind Santa Leaving Under Your Tree (aka, husband please take note!)
SIDE NOTE: Wooo for our first Christmas together as a married couple!
1. Crewel by Gennifer Albin: I wasn’t really interested in this one until I heard Gennifer talking about it at the Fierce Reads tour!
2. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson: I loved Amy & Roger but I’ve needed to prepare myself emotionally for this one. I’m ready, Santa!
3. Past Perfect by Leila Sales: This is one of those books I feel like all my closest blogging friends have loved & I NEED to read. Plus I’m super intrigued by her newest book coming out in 2013 so I’d like to read this one soon.
4. How To Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford: This is one that Carla (of Makeshift Bookmark) has been telling me to read and I just have a feeeeeling I’m going to love it. PLUS I really want to read her newest book (which is a historical fiction) that I found when I creeped the Scholastic 2013 Spring/Summer catalog.
5. A Little Wanting Song by Cath Crowley: I need more Aussie lit in my life and this author seems very loved!
6. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn: I’ve heard people raving about this one this year and I need to know what all the fuss is about!
7. Something Like Normal by Trish Dollar: Ginger, from Greads!, has so much love for this book & really made me want to read it.
8. Night Beach by Kirsty Eager: Aussie lit! But also, I loved her book Raw Blue so I want to read something else by her!
9. Cinder by Marissa Meyer: Ok EVERYONE IN THE WORLD loves this book and I feel like I’m missing out.
10. Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo: I had heard a lot about this book but didn’t really KNOW what it was about but was super interested after listening to her talk about it/getting to talk with her at the Fierce Reads tour!
Have you read any of these? If so, do you think they are Jamie books? Which ones should I beg and plead Santa for above all??