Image From June
June In One Word
5 Things That Happened In June:
1. I came home from BEA — SUCH a good time with my ladies! Did you read my BEA recap & haul post?
2. Went on our first beach day trip of the year! And it was Genevieve’s first beach trip! She’s been to a bay before when she was 6 months but omg she LOVED the beach!
3. After 10 FREAKING YEARS OF WAITING, I got to see The Postal Service (omg I almost sobbed when Jenny Lewis came on stage) in concert with Ra Ra Riot! Such a great date night and SO MUCH NOSTALGIA.
4. We’ve had many, many pool days! I love this apartment!
5. My baby sister graduated from college so we journeyed up for the ceremony and then again for her grad party two weeks later! SHE IS ALL GROWN UP!
6 Songs That Were Most Popular On My Ipod This Month:
I put all my Monthly Rewinds In a Spotify playlist so you can listen to them here now !
1. Nothing Better by The Postal Service (definitely listened to LOTS of The Postal Service this month before & after the concert)
2. Portions for Foxes by Rilo Kiley — definitely a throwback kind of month because of the concert!
3. Pioneers by The Lighthouse and the Whaler
4. Walking On A Pretty Day by Kurt Vile
5. Small Hands by Keaton Henson
6. What You Wanna Do by Infantree
Top 2 Books I Read This Month:
Most Popular Review This Month
Most Popular 5 Blog Posts Overall This Month
1. I Just Have To Shake My Head Sometimes: You guys ranted right along with me!!
2. Top Ten Books I’ve Read in 2013 So Far: I’ve had some darn good reads!
3.My Reflections on 3 years of Blogging: Love you guys and your kind words!
4. Top Ten Books Featuring Travel In Some Way: This one was fun!
5. Top Ten Books on my Summer 2013 Book To Read List: So many good reads!
3 New Obsessions In June
2 Things I’m Looking Forward To In July
Favorite Quote From A Book I Read In June
2 Most Anticipated Reads For August
What sort of things were noteworthy for you in June? New obsessions? Any new song recs?? Best books you read this month? Great posts I missed on your blog? Tell me! 🙂