Image From July
July In One Word
BEACH! (seriously 1 day beach trip, 4 day beach trip & week beach trip)
5 Things That Happened In July:
1. I spent the 4th of July at the beach with Will’s family.
2. Went on a book blogger beach trip for the day!
3. Went on vacation with MY family (still here!!)
4. Started our top secret Harry Potter project
5. Had an interview in a different city…but I didn’t get it. BUT at least I had an interview!
6 Songs That Were Most Popular On My Ipod This Month:
I put all my Monthly Rewinds In a Spotify playlist so you can listen to them here now !
1. I Was An Island by Allison Weiss
2. Creep in a T-shirt by Portugal. The Man
3. Shadow by Wild Nothing
4. Ribbons by Ingrid Michaelson
5. Love Is Easy by The Mowgli’s
6. Overjoyed by Pompeii
Top 2 Books I Read This Month:
1. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
2. Just One Year by Gayle Forman
Most Popular Review This Month
Most Popular 5 Blog Posts Overall This Month
1. Being Married To A Non-Reader: It’s Not As Bad As You Might Think — I had so much fun with this post and I LOVED reading your responses about your experience/if it would be a deal breaker for you.
2. My Top Secret Project: Betty and I finally revealed our top secret project with a video.
3. Top Ten Phrases/Topics That Make Me NOT Pick Up A Book: This one was fun!
4. Top Ten Best/Worst Book To Movie Adaptations: SO subjective and it was fun to see your differing opinions!
5. Top Ten Most Intimidating Books To Me: I’m glad some of you agreed with me on some of these or cheered me on with others!
3 New Obsessions In July
2 Things I’m Looking Forward To In August
Favorite Quote From A Book I Read In July
3 Most Anticipated Reads For September
I have all 3 of these and they are up next!!
What sort of things were noteworthy for you in July? New obsessions? Any new song recs?? Best books you read this month? Great posts I missed on your blog? Tell me!