Image From August
August In One Word
5 Things That Happened In August:
1. My new baby niece, Adela Marie, came on August 29 — a day early than the planned c-section! (also the reason why I never got to format/finish my Friday Fun post for this week to put up!)
2. Went to my family reunion/crab feast in Maryland.
3. Went to our favorite brunch place for our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY. We’ve survived a year of marriage! 🙂
4. I met up with a friend I hadn’t seen in a long time and got to see her baby!
5. Went to see TMI movie with book club. Unfortunately I didn’t love it. It was fun but just super disappointing.
6 Songs That Were Most Popular On My Ipod This Month:
1. Hello My Old Heart — The Oh Hellos
2. Best Day Of My Life — American Authors
3. A Summer Thing by Cayucas
4. Funny Heartbeat by Kisses
5. Hurricane by MS MR
6. Just One Day by Mighty Oaks
Top 2 Books I Read This Month:
1. Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan
2. Where The Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller
Most Popular Review This Month
Most Popular 5 Blog Posts Overall This Month
1. My first Friday Fun post (A to Z Bookish Survey) — I was channeling back to my Xanga days and you guys decided to have some fun with me! THANK YOU! <33
2. Blogging When You Aren’t Feeling Quite Yourself: I opened up about how I’d be doing for the past few months and you guys were so kind <3 If I wasn’t getting out of my funk already that definitely would have helped!
3. Meet YA Jamie: I loved sharing my embarrassing teen pictures with you guys and discussing what YA Jamie was like!
4. So Many Loose End: I talked about my TERRIBLE finished to unfinished series ratio and how I’m burnt out on series even though I LOVE THEM.
5. Top Ten Favorite Supporting Characters In Books: I had so much fun with this and giving shoutouts to my favorite supporting characters!
3 New Obsessions In August
2 Things I’m Looking Forward To In September
Favorite Quote From A Book I Read In August
“Waking is hard, and waking is glorious. We watch as you stir, then as you stumble out of your beds. We know that gratitude is the last thing on your mind. But you should be grateful. You’ve made it to another day.“
What sort of things were noteworthy for you in August? New obsessions? Any new song recs?? Best books you read this month? Great posts I missed on your blog? Tell me! 🙂