Image From November
November In One Word
5 Things That Happened In November:
1. I went to the movies more this month than I have the whole year. Saw Catching Fire twice and The Book Thief once!
2. I got to spend 5 days with my dad, stepmom and little sister during Thanksgiving. Such a relaxing week!
3. I finally had Shake Shack for the first time ever! DELISH!
4. I walk/ran a 5K Thanksgiving morning — one that I was ill prepared for. As in I hadn’t run AT ALL. Woooow am I out of shape! Plus it was like 15 degrees out so my lungs BURNED. Literally thought I was going to keel over and die.
5. I reconnected with two old friends and it was great! Lots of weight lifted off my shoulder regarding how things were with them.
6 Songs That Were Most Popular On My Ipod This Month:
I put all my Monthly Rewinds In a Spotify playlist so you can listen to them here now ! I also have a November 2013 playlist filled with other AWESOME songs that wouldn’t fit on here. I have a VERY eclectic taste in music so you are bound to find something!
1. Ya Never Know — Terraplane Sun:
2. Back To You — Twin Forks — This was on the show Reign. Addictive show + GREAT music!
3. Like Real People Do — Hozier
4. Girl You’re Alright — Paul Otten — Also from Reign. SO GOOD.
5. Little Games — The Colourist
6. Lights and Camera — Yuna
Honorable Mention: Say Something by A Great Big World + Christina
Top 3 Books I Read This Month:
Most Popular Review This Month
I’m so happy you guys are excited about this one! I try to save my utmost enthusiasm for my absolute FAVES so you all believe me when I FREAK OUT so I’m glad that came through with my Save the Date review of We Were Liars.
Most Popular 5 Blog Posts Overall This Month
1. If We Were Having Coffee — I love you guys for the response to this post. I’m planning on making it a regular thing every other month or something.
2. The Rise of Co-Bloggers — Very, very interesting discussion!
3. What Makes You Re-Read A Book? : This was so interesting to read about what makes YOU guys decide to reread a book!
4. One Of the Hardest Questions For A Bookworm To Answer: This is why you guys are my people!
5. Reshelved : A new feature in which I share what I put down and also what I ended up taking back to the library (because I suck at reading within due dates)
3 New Obsessions In November
3 Things I’m Looking Forward To In December
3. Really getting down to work on a new project!
Favorite Quote From A Book I Read In November
― Jennifer Brown, Hate List
― Meg Rosoff, Picture Me Gone
5 Posts I Starred In My Reader That You Should Check Out
1. Life Has Big Plans For You — Because sometimes you just need to hear this!
2. Why “I’m Not Sure” Is An Acceptable Answer — I always feel like I have to have the answers to everything and this post reminded me that 1) I don’t obviously and 2) that’s okay to admit it
3. Gayle Forman’s post on endings: Love this post and agree with so much of it!
4. This beautiful post from Magan — Yep. Made me cry.
5. Turning A Book Into A Commercial Empire: Very thought provoking post from Rachel! LOADS to think about! Not sure I have a definitive opinion right now but very well articulated and I definitely agree with some of it!
What sort of things were noteworthy for you in November? New obsessions? Any new song recs?? Best books you read this month? Great posts I missed on your blog? Tell me!