Top Ten Tuesday, as always, is hosted at my other blog — The Broke & the Bookish
This week’s topic: Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR List — I’m definitely a person who tries to scatter my reading with older books, upcoming releases and further out releases so I have a mixture of things to read and blog about! As always, with my season TBR lists I only pick books I own because I am desperately trying to read the books on my shelves and this helps me at least try to tackle 10 books on my shelves instead of thinking about ones I don’t have.
(1) How To Say Goodbye In Robot by Natalie Standiford: My dear friend Carla LOVES this book and I’ve been meaning to pick it up but never have. LUCKILY my amazing Secret Santa this year, Nina, put this in my package so it’s a priority this Winter! I MUST.
(2) The Fault In Our Stars by John Green: I know. I know. JG is one of my favorite authors and I’ve yet to read this one. Truth? I’m TERRIFIED of it. TERRIFIED.
(3) Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill: I’m planning on reading this around Valentine’s Day because it seems super cute. Interestingly enough I didn’t realize I picked another Lauren Morrill book on this list until I started putting this together.
(4) The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson: I love LHA so this is a no brainer for me.
(5) Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill: Another Lauren Morrill on the list! This looks super cute and fun and I’m curious how the “trading places” thing will go.
(6) Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor: I’ve been excited for this book for a long time. PLEASE BOOK GODS LET THIS ROCK MY WORLD.
(7) Split Second by Kasie West: I just finally read Pivot Point and I’m DYING to read the sequel.
(8) Panic by Lauren Oliver: Lauren always seems to hit you hard so I’m expecting big things for this one.
(9) Open Road Summer by Emory Lord: I need to read this in the Winter because it looks so fun and summery…very much NOT like PA in the winter.
(10) Don’t You Forget About Me by Kate Karyus Quinn: YEAH. This moved way up on my list after reading Another Little Piece by this author because I STILLLLL don’t have words for that book. I’m so intrigued! Funny story…I went to take this picture and my Kindle died. Ain’t nobody got time to wait for THAT so I just photoshopped the book cover in. BAM. I love technology.
So tell me…what books are you prioritizing to read this Winter? You will find me with all of these, some hot cocoa or tea and MANY MANY blankets!