So a long, long time ago I used to have this feature called Retail Therapy but I let it fall to the wayside like many other features I used to do — which is fine with me because I don’t want to do things I’m not passionate about anymore. So I let it go for a while but lately, as I reevaluate things for this blog in 2014, I’ve decided that I’d like to bring it back and breathe some fresh air into it. Originally it was just for bookish items and there will still be some of that but I’d like to really include anything I want or, after doing my book inspired Halloween costumes post, maybe more things based off of of books — like getting into the style of a character or things I would buy that character etc.
This edition of Retail Therapy comes right smack dab in the middle of snowstorm Hercules. LOL. I still can’t get over the fact that they named a snow storm Hercules. Anyways, I want to pine for things to keep me warm during what seems like it is going to be a KILLER winter in 2014. No seriously it’s supposed to feel like -2 out.
1. KITTEN SLIPPERS from Forever 21: I have 2 pairs of slippers already but I WANT THESE BECAUSE THEY ARE SO CUUUUUTE.
2. Hat from Modcloth: I have a couple of winter hats but I want this one because it is pretty!
3. Mittens from Urban Outfitters: Love the fingerless mittens!
4. Comfy sweater from Urban Outfitters: My most favorite thing is a warm, fuzzy or oversized sweater (or hoodies) in the winter. I WANT.
5. Boots from Charlotte Russe: I got 3 pairs of boots for Christmas but I HAVE AN OBSESSION.
6. Legwarmers from Urban Outfitters: To go with my high boots. DUH. Love legwarmers. Always have.
7. Scarf: I have a ton of scarves but I don’t really have many patterned ones. Love this!
Seriously, I’m dying to shop for cold weather stuff right now because OMG IT IS FRIGID OUT and I seriously have this feeling that 2014 is going to be snowy and cold this winter.
Are you wanting to do any purchasing of these items with me? What are some of your favorite cold weather accessories? Link me to cute things PLEASE so I can blow my Christmas money. THANKS.