Top Ten Tuesday, as always, is hosted at my other blog — The Broke & the Bookish
This week’s topic: Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR
Spring! I am welcoming Spring this week and will bribe her (I guess it could be a him?) with all sorts of brownies if she breaks all ties with Winter! I’m excited for warm weather and flowers and Spring is definitely the time I start reading some summer-y books!
I failed and read only 3 out of the 10 I said I would in my Winter TBR. FAIL WHALE. But I can do better this time!
1. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick: Everyone says this is a ME book and I don’t know WHY I haven’t read it yet but I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about it. My Secret Santa got it for me this year so I HAVE to get to it!
2. Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly: I bought this book when it first came out, went to signing and then never read it. I’ve heard it’s a great historical fiction novel and I’m fascinated by the story!
3. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion: The lovely Jen gift this to me and she’s raved about it! Plus I really want to get back to more of my adult fiction roots! (Oh hey right now it’s only $1.99 for your Kindle!)
6. Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson: If you know me, Morgan Matson is one of my FAVE contemporary YA authors. I’ve been holding off reading this until a little closer so I plan to start SOON!
7. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Page: Wizard of Oz retelling! OH YEAH. And Dorothy is a bit cray craaaay!
8. Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley: YAY historical fiction! Also, civil rights era which I’ve been wanting in YA!
So tell me… What books are on your high priority list for Spring 2014? Have you read any of these ones? Which one do you think I should make priority numero uno??