IT IS THAT TIME. I will be getting my butt on a train from Philly to NYC and having book-filled shenanigans tomorrow afternoon for the Book Expo of America.
If you are going:
* LET ME KNOW. I would love to see your face & chat! I’m sure you know my face at this point but here’s my post from last year in which I have the Many Face of Jamie.
* I am trying to get a group together to get ice cream if you are in town Tuesday night (probs around 7:45). I’ll be tweeting about it that day so keep an eye out if you want in! Possibly an afternoon trip to grab food (Macbar) on Wednesday! Open to anyone who wants to hang!
If you want to follow my adventures:
* Follow me on Twitter —> @brokeandbookish I’ll be tweeting a little bit here and there. Probably not TOO much because I need to save my phone battery but I’ll be keeping you up to date on what’s going down.
* Follow me on Instagram —-> perpetualpageturner I will be definitely be uploading BEA related pictures & books I’m excited about. Last year I even snagged a pic with RL STINE! You just never know what will go down at BEA!
I’m apologizing in advance if I miss your tweet in the BEA rush! I will try so hard to respond to all the things before I pass out each night!
What this means for the blog:
* I will be having a couple giveaways and my John Green interview up for you guys this week. Keeping it light and fun and with the hopes to give you guys at home some book love and make you feel at least a LITTLE bit like you are there? To further that feeling, you should PROBABLY check out Armchair BEA. Lots of fun prizes and chats going on this week!
* I will not be responding to emails or comments unless they are like super, super important and cannot wait. ( I don’t know what kinds of emails or comments those would be but I’m leaving that open).
* I shall be back (and hopefully in full capacity) next week with the normal content — book reviews and other shenanigans.
I SHALL MISS YOU GUYS!!! Be prepared for a recap and a highlight of the books I picked up at BEA!