I’m back!! Some of you might be like, “hmmm oops didn’t even know you left.” I did though — thanks to the internet it maybe felt like I never went anywhere. I just got back from my two week trip to London and Madrid with my husband — I’ll share some pictures down below. I sooo could have done another week or two in other cities after these two weeks but 1) haha money 2) I missed our dog. We had a great time at which maybe I’ll talk about in more detail later…or maybe I won’t. I haven’t decided because motivation is always a problem so we shall see.
I will slowly be catching up with responding to things (lols to my inbox right now) and getting back in the groove but I have a feeling this week might be S L O W.
I *DID* post while I was gone but did a crap job of promoting it via other social media so you may have missed it. So, maybe while I get my crap together, you can check those out in the meantime.
- I talked about reading Sense & Sensibility and also the experience of reading a classic after not reading them in a while.
- I posted my Monthly Rewind for April — check out what I was up to! A VERY IMPORTANT LIFE EVENT HAPPENED FOR THIS BOOKWORM.
- I shared some of the travel-y inspired stuff that I have saved in my Etsy wishlist on a long overdue edition of Retail Therapy.
- I decided to dig into my archives and share with you some of my favorite posts I’ve ever written and shared 10 book lists I wrote I think you should check out.
- I shared two quotes from my quote notebook — here and here!
- I shared some of my all time favorite travel blogs.
So here’s a little sneak peek of my trip in the event you weren’t following along on Instagram or Snapchat or Twitter. I plan to go through our pictures from our real camera this week but these are just ones from my phone that are largely unedited.
Segovia from the alcazar