Image From February
February In One Word
5 Things That Happened In February:
1. The lovely Margot came to town and I got to get in touch with my inner Anna and pose in her Anna and the French Kiss fauxto. Check it out!
2. Went on a sushi date with Will for Valentine’s Day!
3. Found my new favorite cafe (thanks to the photoshoot with Margot) and now Will and I are hooked. That yummy looking chocolate croissant is from there!
4. I went to NYC for the day for the Dark Days tour and got to see Alexa and Vi again and FINALLY meet Estelle.
5. Will and I started going to a gym (rather than the small free one we had been using at our complex) and strangely I’m enjoying our gym time. Though I cry every time Will makes me do the abs circuit.
5 Songs That Were Most Popular On My Ipod This Month:
1. Pretty Baby by Brendan Benson
2. Such Great Heights by Postal Service (Getting pumped for the concert in June OMG I’VE BEEN WAITING 10 YEARS FOR THIS. 18 year old Jamie circa 2003 is giddy as well. DYING.)
3. We The Common by Thao & The Get Down Stay Down
4. Wild by Royal Teeth
5. Ramona by Night Beds (This whole album is FANTASTIC. I keep listening to it over and over again.)
Top 2 Books I Read This Month:
1. Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
2. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (Review to come!)
Most Popular Review This Month
No surprise here since everyone kept shouting at me to read it!! SO GLAD I LISTENED!
Most Popular 5 Blog Posts Overall This Month
1. My list of authors who are on my “auto-buy” list — I don’t even read what their books are about..they just get added!
2. My Top Ten Bookish Memories — I LOVED being able to share some fun and special moments with you guys & hear yours!
3. My first post of a new series I’m doing!
4. My favorite romances — how predictable you GUYS. You guys? Like swoon and romance? NAHHH.
5. My ode to old books basically — some of you understood my romantical feelings about them and some of you said EW NO..new books only. This is why I love you all.
3 New Obsessions In February
2 Things I’m Looking Forward To In March
Favorite Quote From January