Top Ten Tuesday, as always, is hosted at my other blog — The Broke & the Bookish
This week’s topic: Top Ten Sequels I Can’t Wait To Get My Grubby Hands On — so excited for these!
* Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi: If I only could get ONE of these sequels it would HANDS DOWN be this one. Tahereh Mafi, you are evil and awesome and I love you and I love this series. If you have not read it, please read my review for Shatter Me. If you read Shatter Me and need convincing to move on…read my review of Unravel Me!
* In The End by Demitria Lunetta: I liked In the After a whole lot though the first part was WAY better for me than the second just because of how the story kind of changed a bit BUT now I AM curious where this will go after what we learned. This series (can I call it a series?) is only 2 books so YAY for finishing things in two books because I just want to know.
* The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey: I really enjoyed The 5th Wave and I’m excited to get back into this world and story and see what other twisty stuff he will pull. PROBABLY going to need a reread though.
* The Treatment by Suzanne Young: I am in Edelweiss limbo here with this one and I’m dying. We read The Program for book club as part of a fun book club promo and I loved it and am dying to get my hands on The Treatment after everything that went down in The Program.
* Rhiannon by David Levithan: Sigh, Every Day by David Levithan. I freaking loved this book. I thought it was a standalone but it’s totally not. There is a companion to it told from Rhiannon’s perspective. NEED NEED NEED.
* Champion by Marie Lu: Ok, so this comes out on the day that this here list will be posting BUT as of right now my hands are ITCHING for this book. OH DEAR GOD. I can’t even contain myself at all. Definitely make sure you check out Legend by Marie Lu.
* The Blackcoat Rebellion #2 by Aimee Carter: This is bad. Book 1 (Pawn) isn’t out quite yet and I’m already dying for the sequel. If you like dystopian YA, I would recommend you have this one your list. My review will be published this month so look out for that!
* Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi: This is one of my most anticipated and it showed up here this past week. DYING DYING DYING. I need to finish my other obligations first so I can get to this one. Go read Under the Never Sky — the series just gets progressively better!
* Going Rogue by Robin Benway: I thought Also Known As was SO fun. I have never read a teenage spy novel and this was great! Also Known As completely stands on its own, FYI, so you should still check it out if you don’t want to get into another series.
* Cress by Marissa Meyer: I just get more and more excited about her books. I should have said I wanted to get my grubby hands on book 4 of this. I went to the Fierce reads tour and she totally talked about the baddie she was writing in it and WANT.