Image From April
April In One Word
5 Things That Happened In April:
1. Will and I found our new favorite brunch spot where we got red velvet pancakes and chicken & waffles eggs Benedict. I WILL TAKE YOU HERE IF YOU COME VISIT ME!
2. Found out if my sister was having a boy or a girl and….she’s having a girl!! Genevieve gets to be a big sis!
3. Our car got broken into — WOMP WOMP. I’m still really angry about it! I did some sleuthing but nothing panned out like I hoped.
4. I read outside A LOT. We had a week of 80 degree weather (followed by weeks of rain and 40 degree weather lol).
5. I had a really fun girl’s weekend that I REALLY need while Will was away! Nice to catch up with old friends & get to know new ones better.
6 Songs That Were Most Popular On My Ipod This Month:
I put all my Monthly Rewinds In a Spotify playlist so you can listen to them here now !
1. Half Moon by Blind Pilot
2. Rainy Saturday by Hayden
3. Where Did You Go by White Woods
4. When I Can’t Sleep by Pascal Pinon (loooove this whole album. YAY ICELANDIC BANDS)
5. Goldrushed by The Royal Concept (Strangely I found this song because of Will playing FIFA so much. GOOD MUSIC ON THAT GAME)
6. Somebody by Jukebox the Ghost
Top 2 Books I Read This Month:
1. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
2. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey (review to come!)
Most Popular Review This Month
Most Popular 5 Blog Posts Overall This Month
1. Beyond The Pages — I got REAL personal here and you guys made me cry. I’m STILL responding to comments.
2. Jamie Gets Self Conscious Sometimes — Talked about two ways I feel self conscious as a reader because of blogging.
3. Before & After #8 — Talking about CHUNKY books!
4. Top Ten Fictional Crushes in Books — no surprise here!!
5. Top Ten Books I Liked More/Less Than I Thought I Did — this one was sooo fun guys! Loved that some people came out of the woodwork for the LESS portion!!
3 New Obsessions In April
2 Things I’m Looking Forward To In May
Favorite Quote From A Book I Read In April