Top Ten Tuesday, as always, is hosted at my other blog — The Broke & the Bookish
This week’s topic: Top Ten Characters I’d Want On A Deserted Island With Me
1. Katniss from The Hunger Games: Dude she can hunt..so YAY food. And you know she’d always have that bow and arrow with her. Plus she’s cunning and always thinking on her feet!
2. Roar from the Under the Never Sky series: If you haven’t read the Under the Never Sky series (you SHOULD..it’s on of my favorites), you don’t know about Roar! Roar is an Aud meaning he has like RIDICULOUSLY GOOD HEARING. I think this would be helpful because he could hear danger coming. Also, I’d totally make my move on Roar.
4. Adam from If I Stay/Where She Went: We’d need some entertainment and I’m sure he would have had his guitar with him. He could write new songs about me….or probably about how much he misses Mia but WHATEVER. EYE CANDY.
5. Celaena from Throne of Glass: She’s badass and fearless. You need someone truly badass with you on a deserted island. She’d protect us all and I pity the animal/human/whatever that would try to hurt us on this island. I mean, IS THIS A MAGICAL ISLAND? I don’t know! Either way, I know she’s got our back no matter what comes at us.
6. Four from Divergent: Listen though. Only if he truly is Theo James. I could die happy staring at him but also he’s Dauntless and he’d be badass in exploring the island and protecting us. He really has a two in one purpose!
7. Lynn from Not A Drop To Drink: Lynn knows how to survive in both the practical nature of gathering food and water but also how to protect herself. She’d be a GREAT person to have on an island considering how she survived in her book!
8. Jessica Darling from the Jessica Darling series: Look, I’m going to need a bff on this deserted island — someone who could make me laugh. I’m sure I’d get along with all the ladies but I need one who would probably be almost as useless as me in protecting the group with our lack of skills. We would be the SUNSHINE of the group and keep morale up! Plus drool over the males of our group and keep a record of our adventure here.
9. Chaol from Throne of Glass: We’d need someone who is able to be a leader and his position of captain of the guard would provide him with good leadership skills. He’s smart, good under pressure and would be able to keep everyone in line.
10. Addie from Pivot Point: Well considering that Addie could access the future this might be helpful. I don’t know that I’d want to know if we are going to live or die or end up in cannibalism or something crazy but it would be nice to have her there to see the outcomes of some of our decision. Should we drink this water or is it contaminated? Would this work as our shelter or is it going to fall down on us? Should we go in this cave or is there danger?
And my ultimate character from tv that I’d need with me:
DARYL DIXON from The Walking Dead
I think my chances of survival — both physically and mentally- would be good with this group. I’ve got a good mix of practical and for my own REASONS. The only problems I see is that I’d have way to many fictional crushes here who would no longer be fictional crushes and I’d not be able to keep my hands off them. Also, lots of strong dudes so maybe some butting heads? But Chaol is our leader so the rest can fall into place.
So tell me…which characters would you want with YOU on a deserted island?? Do you think my choices are good?? What are my chances for survival??