Top Ten Tuesday, as always, is hosted at my other blog — The Broke & the Bookish
This week’s topic: Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List
So many books coming out this Spring as well as SO many books I just haven’t gotten to yet plus Summer releases I want to get a jump start on…trying to prioritize! I’m REALLY REALLY proud of myself because I read/am currently reading now (Cinder) 7/10 books on my Winter TBR list. I normally SUCK at sticking to a list but apparently this Winter I was totally feeling my picks!
1. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta: I know, I know. I need to get on this so I’m doing it this Spring so you can all stop telling me how much I need to read it.
2. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell: Okay, technically this is not “long overdue” as it hasn’t been out that long BUT it’s long overdue considering all the raving I’ve heard about it and I’ve owned it for like 2 weeks already. MUST get to it soon.
3. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson: Considering my love for Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour I can’t believe I haven’t gotten to this one already and I think I’m finally ready. I’ve heard it was a tearjerker and I haven’t been sure I’m ready for it!
4. How To Save A Life by Sara Zarr: I loved Sweethearts when I read it last year and I need to get to this one finally PLUS it will give me something to read while I wait patiently for The Lucy Variations.
5. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Eyre: In my attempt to work on my bookish resolution about reading more of the classics sitting on my shelf, I’ve picked this one!
6. The Program by Suzanne Young: I’m so excited to have just received this for review and to read with my book club next month so this is obviously on the top of my priority list!
7. A Corner of White by Jaclyn Moriarty: I recieved this for review and am going to be part of an awesome promo for it! It’s one that I’ve been so excited about so YAY!
8. Golden by Jessi Kirby: This is high on my list because I love Jessi Kirby’s previous novels and she’s on my auto-buy list! I’ve heard this one is amazing and cannot wait to read it soon!
9. This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith: My lovely friend Mitali let me borrow this one and I’m so stinking excited since I finally read The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight.
10. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen: Obviously I bounced off the wall when this pretty thang came my way and Spring-time is the perfect time to read it to get in the mood for summer!
So tell me…